Song of The Day - Friday - Pizza, Running Late and Work Drinks

Happy Friday!
It certainly has been a long week!
This morning we were both running late despite an earlier night. You Win some, you Lose some.
Image result for Adulting
--
We opted for pizza from the shop last night, Blake a bit of a long day so we had the pizza to cheer him up. Apart from Monday it's one of the first nights Blake hasn't been busy this week and has been able to have a quiet evening. I'm not going to lie it was mostly watching YouTube videos, eating pizza and watermelon ice lollies. Some times you need to have a night to just forget about things.
Image result for it's pizza time
--
Today is month end at work so it's most probably going to be busy this morning and completely deserted this after as all Fridays are in Insurance. These people get paid an awful lot of money to chat and drink I tell you that. It is my supervisor's last day today, he's leaving to begin a new job (that probably pays better, I'm not going to lie). After work myself and the team will be joining him for goodbye drinks. I am excited and a little anxious about this, it will be nice to see him off but I also dislike late train travel by myself because of an incident that happened during my first year or so of commuting. I'm sure everything will be fine, I just get a little anxious because of it.
--
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you have an fantastic Friday and an awesome weekend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave Cloud Zombie a comment . . .