Song of The Day - Tuesday - Why Is The Heating On In The Summer?!

Happy Tuesday!
Wow that sun is hot this morning!
I had a solo journey down to the station this morning, Blake is home today because we are having the boiler serviced and hopefully fixed...fingers crossed!
It would be nice to have a shower today and also not have the heating on when it's 30 bloody degrees Celsius already in the house. Our house is over a hundred years old and it holds the heat extremely well, that's great in the winter and we don't have to turn the heating on until mid November sometimes.
Image result for too hot meme  
--
I been trying to write some for articles for E14, I am trying not to let that niggle inside my head from making me stop half way through. Hopefully I'll have a few I can submit in the next few weeks. Keep an eye on the site in the link in the meantime, you might find something you like.
--
Today I finished:
Vietnam Black by Brad Harmer-Barnes
I have it on both Kindle and audiobook but it is available in paperback as well from Amazon. I will try to do some book reviews soon.
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments