Song of The Day - Tuesday - Bake Off, Work and NaNoWriMo!


Happy Tuesday!
After a very long week of getting back into work last week and a bank holiday weekend I feel almost ready to get back into blogging properly. Yes I know I keep saying that...
After some pretty badly dealt IT help last week, which stopped myself and the team from logging into a one of our computers, plus another with no memory last week was not the best week back. 
--
This week with only a four day working week and the first episode of The Great British Bake off tonight, I feel it's going to be a great week. This weeks theme is Biscuits!
Of course when I found out I went and bought said biscuits ready for tonight's viewing of Bake Off.
Image result for channel 4 bake off 2018
--
Speaking of baking and making, I made Chocolate Tiffin over the weekend. I shall try and put up the recipe I used tomorrow and pictures of how my attempt turned out. I have a feeling I will get the urge to bake more now that bake off is back on. Baking and Cooking with Cloud Zombie may actually get some action for once.
--
I have the writing bug once again!
I think it's because NaNoWriMo is getting closer and I start thinking up possible story ideas so I can start world building. November isn't that far away now as it is almost September. I have the 31st October off work for Halloween as well as the 1st and 2nd of November so I can really get in there on the first few days. Work won't be able to interrupt my flow.
nanowrimo
--
Hopefully I mind doesn't hate me this week and let's me blog without interruption. Thank you all for reading my blog and bearing with me .
I hope you all have wonderful Tuesday!
































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments