Song of The Day - Thursday - Singing In The Rain!

Image result for happy thursday free images
Happy Thursday!
It's certainly cooler and a lot greyer today in the southeast of England today. I'm sure the plants will be happy to stock up on their water stores. It does mean that it was a lot cooler this morning, it did make me want to stay in bed under my duvet. It's also the first time in a while I have had to get my raincoat out of the bottom of my bag, London is a little wet this morning as well.
Image result for singing in the rain
--
I will probably have to get used to it since I am going to Edinburgh for a week to enjoy the Fringe Festival. I'm pretty excited about my holiday to Scotland, it will be my first time up in Scotland. That does mean that I have been to England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland. I would love to explore every part of the four of them, there are so many places in England I haven't explored yet as well. I have made a list of what I want to pack already, the trouble is deciding on what clothes will make the cut. We are also traveling by train, I am not looking forwards to traveling from Gillingham to London on a early commuter train with our suitcases. The other train from London to Scotland should be better.
 Edinburgh Festival Fringe programme announced
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments