Song of The Day - Wednesday - All The Sleep!

Happy Wednesday! 
It's quite grey this morning but there's still a bit of humidity sticking around. The sky looks like it wants to storm, we want it to storm, why won't it just storm? Let's see what happens today.
--
we overslept this morning and that meant we had a mad rush followed by car ride trying to avoid all the bin lorries, it's rubbish day and it's super hard to move about Gillingham when you are in a rush. Not the good kind of Rush either! Thankfully I made my train! I got the fun option of sitting next to the toilet this morning, amazingly it doesn't smell so I'm assuming that it has been cleaned. Train travel is so glamorous. There's an old guy who gets the same train as me is always there early and tends to walk up and down the platform. I stand at the usual spot waiting for the train, it arrives and he decides to push on before me. I'm sure he has been commuting long enough to know better and know the unwritten rules of commuting. Or he just doesn't care and wants to be rude. 
--
I'm super proud of myself for getting to Wednesday with my daily blog, I'm also working on some other writing projects. I feel like I'm getting back to normal, well as normal as it can be. Depending on how much I can get done today in my spare time there might be a film review post, so watch out for Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard later today.
--
Check out my links below for Friends of Cloud Zombie, they are all very creative and fun people that would love to share their wares. 
Thank you so much for reading my blog! I hope you all have a great Wednesday! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Your Song - Elton John
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends of Cloud Zombie:

Comments