Song of The Day - Thursday - Let's Get Creative!

Image result for thursday
Happy Thursday!
I'm not going to lie, I had a late night last night and I did not want to get up this morning. Of course I got out of bed, did the usual morning tasks and headed for the station. Sometimes having to go to work sucks, being an adult isn't always fun.
--
Last night we had our friend Joe round to hang out. Our aim was to play games but it turned into more of a long chat and catch up. It was good to hang out with him because we hadn't been able to see him much recently. Life kind of gets in the way sometimes and it can be hard to see loved ones and friends when you really want to.
--
Tonight will be a quiet night followed by an earlier night. I'm hoping to work on a few projects and maybe even paint my nails. I have been mostly wearing a clear top coat on my nails for the past few weeks and it's kind of boring. I work in an office building that is not very colourful and it's full of blue, black or grey suites. A little bit of colour on my nails always cheers me up. As for the projects, my junk journal fell to the wayside because we've either been super busy or I've been very unmotivated to actually do any. I have been collecting a lot of things from days out and many other things. I'm looking forwards to working on my junk journal over the weekend as well.
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments