Song of The Day - Friday - Goals Achieved!

Happy Friday!
We have hit Friday!
oh boy what a long week it has been. I am very glad it is drawing to a close. It's been a pretty bad week for getting up on time this week and Blake has driven me to the station every day this week. I think we both had trouble getting up, maybe it's the change is the weather or something. I'm determined to do better next week! 
--
This Saturday I am going to the Rochester Castle Proms! We set up a small table, enjoy a really nice picnic with some nice drinks and enjoy the show. The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra play a variety of classical and movie themes, there is a choir as well as a classical band. You also get to wave a flag to the music which is surprisingly fun, there are flags from all over the world and it's fun to see all them together. Fingers crossed it will be sunny! 
--
yesterday evening I was feeling a little under the weather. It didn't help when I managed to fall and hurt myself on the way to the station. The pavement moved and set me off balance. I laid down while dinner was cooking and slept very heavily last night. I'm still feeling a little off, hopefully it will pass soon. 
-- 
That's it, a full week of blogs! 
That is pretty exciting for me and I hope next week I can keep it up. Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you all have an excellent Friday and an awesome weekend! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments