Song of The Day - Monday - Country roads, take me home To the place I belong!

Happy Monday!
After a lovely hot weekend this mornings dull, misty sky is a little bit of a reality check. As usual on a Monday morning I'm sleepy and not wanting to go to work. Last weeks bank holiday left me a little lazy and I didn't actually blog, though I had a pretty busy weekend I couldn't bring myself to write about it. I wasn't feeling myself as such, I think I enjoyed that weekend so much I didn't want to go back to work and reality. It didn't help that every evening that week my train home was late every single day, it tired me out a little. So yeah, sorry about the radio silence last week.
--
Firstly...Fallout 76!
I'm incredibly excited by what this teaser implies, when E3 hits hopefully we will get more juice on this.
fallout teaser
--
Our trip to MCM comic con was awesome!
There was so much to see and explore, awesome cosplayers and plenty of friendly faces. Including Luke and James of Luke and the James Play YouTube Channel. I saw a lot from Tomska/DarkSquidge and friends...Ed's World, Crash Zoom and Charlie Belle.
Picture below of Blake holding Luke and James's mace of gaming made by a friend. A lot of hard work went into making such a cool looking Coplay weapon.
Image result for mcm comic con
--
We saw Solo on Bank holiday Monday because it had to be done before the internet spouted anymore story spoilers out into the open. I really enjoyed it, I thought it added to why Han is the way he is and I look forward to the next Star Wars instalment.
--
Saturday just gone we went to a local beer and cider festival run by a small social club. It was small but with the nice weather and even nicer drinks we didn't mind so much. There were also a lot of seats this year so we could relax in the sun and take in the bands playing as well. From the photo it kind of looks like a back garden but it's a social clubs common area.
--
On Sunday I spent most of the day working on my junk journal/scrapbook. It was a pretty hot day so I had the fan on full power and the window open wide. Leia (below) and Jiji turned into cat puddles and looked like this for most of the day.
--
Thank you for reading my blog, sorry for being quiet last week.
I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!

































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends of Cloud Zombie:

Comments