Song of The Day - Wednesday - Wellness Wednesday...

Image result for wednesday quotes
Happy Wednesday!
It's certainly mounting up to be one of those weeks were I just can't get my arse in gear. I think I'm suffering with early hay fever, it's most likely the tree pollen that is messing with me and giving me sinus headaches that just make me want to lay down and go to sleep. As you are probably aware I have been finding it hard to find the get up and go especially when it comes to writing, blogging and article writing. Everything is suffering because I am feeling off in my self and I don't want to dump current emotions on top of you all because this isn't what this blog is not about that. Yes I have a daily blog but it's more about my activities and what adventures I get up to on a day to day basis, it's not used to emotion dump. Because of how I have been recently I have decided to chill out on the daily blogging for a little while. I will try to post the odd review or snippet of what I am doing with my life but I hold no promises, I want to get better.
--
Please keep an eye out over on Emotionally 14's site for the odd post as well as taking a look around, the other chaps on the site are amazing lads who write some really fun stuff. Go say hello when you can, let me know what articles you enjoyed over at E14.  
--
On a brighter note I finished my current audiobook this morning while on the tube. Underground (The Kat Dubois Chronicles #3) by Lindsey Fairleigh. I will hopefully start my next audiobook at some point today, I'm not sure what to chose currently. I have a Goodreads account under my name if you'd like to follow my activity there.
Image result for Underground (The Kat Dubois Chronicles #3) by Lindsey Fairleigh  
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
Please stand by and keep and eye on my blog for future posts, they will be coming. Thank you for your patients from this rough time.
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!


























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments