Song of The Day - Thursday - A Stitch A Day!


Happy Thursday!
It's my last day of the working week, woooo!
I am happily off tomorrow, I get an extra day to Hang out with Blake and maybe go on an adventure. I will try to blog but if we end up going out I may not have time, it's a mystery.
Blake dropped me this morning as he was on his way to get the car serviced, adulating like a mofo there (mofo? really Katherine?, really?). Granted he's probably going to go home and play video games in his pants after that.

--
So I've got back into doing some casual embroidery, it's nothing amazing I'm just going with the flow. I have a lovely blue embroidery hoop that I have been using. I am using a simple chain stitch because it's easy and I like the feel of it. Yes I am using old material that I'll never use, the whole thing will be covered eventually. I'm kind of going with the 'A Stitch A Day' approach on this, a little a day and just watch it grow.  
--
I hope you all have an excellent Thursday!
If I don't blog tomorrow have a fabulous Friday and an awesome weekend!
Thank you for reading my blog!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments