Song of The Day - Friday - Slightly Horrified Chickens!

Happy Friday!
Finally!!
Another week down!
Sorry for the radio silence yesterday, I wasn't feeling the blog yesterday morning. I'm sure you don't want to hear me whinge (more than usual) when I'm super tired. I'm happier today, I had an early night plus hot chocolate with rum in it and marshmallows on top.
Image result for hot chocolate with marshmallows clipart
--
We are getting the chill back and the weather report has threated Kent with a Yellow warning for the coming week. We are supposedly supposed to have the worst snow shower in five years. I'm going to sorely disappointed if I have to go to work next week, we've had some pretty meh snow over the past few years. Anyone who has been anywhere in the south/southeast of England will know how utterly crap the snow we get. It's a little sad really.
Image result for yellow weather warning
--
It's pay day today (well for Blake) and that means pay day lunch and treat day. I shall be popping into Tiger for a look at their Spring/Easter range, I would like to get some washi tape today. They also have these slightly horrified chickens that I threated to buy and put next to Blake's pillow, doesn't their look just scream: "Kill us, we shouldn't be!" or that they've had something shoved up inside of them by surprise.
--
If the weather is going to be as cold as it threatens to be I will quite happily stay inside this weekend and drink hot drinks. I know this won't happen though because we probably have a few errands to run. We have also been looking at a new computer chair, a few weeks ago we spotted one that was exactly the same as our original one. The one we are using at the moment was a very old one that I've had since I was in my early teen years and it wasn't new when my uncle gave it to me. I can't wait since that one it's not great for when you've been gaming for more than an hour.
Image result for running errands clipart
--
Thank you for reading my blog!
Leave a comment down below, are there any films you think I should watch or any products you'd like me to try.
Have an excellent Friday and an awesome weekend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:For Blake who had it in his head.

Comments