Song of The Day - Tuesday - Attack of The Star Wars Fans


Happy Tuesday!
Good afternoon!
Sorry for the radio silence everyone, I am still experiencing computer troubles and just haven't had the chance to sit down and do blog stuff. *Sad Face*
I have however managed to get enough time in my lunch break to create a bulk load of blog templates so I can now blog on the train! *Happy Face*
I will also hopefully be able to do the rest of my advent calendar!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Went to see 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' on Sunday evening. Wow what a rush! There seems to be a lot of fuss about it but I do no see what's wrong with any of it. It seems a lot of people in the fandom do not like change, they knew it would change when Disney acquired it. It makes me wonder why the even bothered to watch it if they didn't like 'The Force Awakens' in the first place.
This whole business of sending out petitions to get it removed from the Star Wars Canon is ridiculous.
Further more it could be Carrie Fishers last film, give it the respect she deserves.
You know deep down inside that it's just a film and you are not going to die if it wasn't how you envisioned.



































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments