Song of The Day - Friday - Let The Christmas Craft and Gaming Week Commence!

Happy Friday!
The chill has returned once again and the walk down to the station this morning was more than brisk.


My evening plans were scarpered when my train was cancelled last night. After a later dinner we just wanted to settle down and sleep after a long day. We are hopefully putting up the Christmas tree and decs tomorrow. I should also being going to Hobbycraft with my mum tomorrow, we are going to pick up some Christmas craft stuff.


Tonight I have the house to myself, this usually means I will hopefully get some Rimworld in. I also have a whole 9 days off of work and I'm sure some Christmas Minecraft building will get in there at some point.















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments