Song of The Day - Wednesday - Pillow Fort Dreaming

Happy Wednesday!
The sunshine has not some out to play today.

Today I have got off on a bad start, I am feeling incredibly run down and want nothing more but to stay in bed. Blake drove me to the station because he is awesome, did however get caught up by the bin men who were blocking my route to the station. I had an impromptu jog/run the rest of the way to the station, this would have been fine if was not feeling the way I do and was almost sick.
Roll on Friday!

Last night Blake read the first few chapters of 'North Sea Hunters' by Brad Harmer-Barnes, I did indeed get voice and it was amazing. Blake always knows how to cheer me up.






















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments