Cloud Zombie's Bookshelf - One Salt Sea (October Daye #5) By Seanan McGuire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Salt Sea (October Daye #5) By Seanan McGuire (AudioBook)
Another addition to the October Daye novels and another punch in the feels for me. This particular novel seems to quite a nasty blow to Toby in particular and really did get to me.
The October Novels have built an incredible world around Toby and her friends that the books are just so hard to put down, I love the fact that I recognise places as I read about them and I can picture the scene perfectly.

October 'Toby' Daye is such a great character, give her a chance and you'll see who she really is and who she becomes as a person. I've seen a lot of reviews for the first book that I find unfair, I feel these people were looking for paranormal romance novels and these novels are not that. They are so much better!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!



Comments