Song of The Day - Tuesday - Mr Grey Skys

Happy Tuesday!
It's pretty grey outside today and we got caught in a little bit of rain on the way down. Thankfully we didn’t get soaked and I had dried off by the time I got on the train.

I have been writing a whole lot recently, I have many writing projects that I have started and tend to skip to and throw. I really should stick to one of my main projects but it's hard when you get an idea, they don't tend to stay around long enough for you to go back to later. I have to get it down as quickly as I can on fear that it will disappear and I will waste an idea. I have piles of writing projects at home now, my partner is scared of throwing any paperwork away just in case it's one of my projects.

Anyway, back to the Grind, have a lovely Tuesday Everyone! 
Thank you for reading my blog!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give Eris A Chance To Show Us What She's Made Of!
Eris- a fun Sci-Fi web-series designed to blow your mind!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments