Song of The Day - Thursday - 4 Day Weekend!!!

Happy Thursday!!
It's a glorious sunshine day today and it is also the last day of the working week for me. I thankfully get a 4 day Easter weekend.

I spent the evening more or less like I did yesterday I, baking cookies and playing Minecraft while I waited for the cookies to cook. This second batch of easter cookies are to take to work, I made them for my team to enjoy. Today I shall be searching Pinterest for a spring/easter dessert recipes and maybe coming up with something of my own, I'm bringing dessert to dinner at my mum's house in Saturday. 

Tonight is cult movie night, with any luck I will get to leave work earlier and get to my long weekend as soon as possible. Tomorrow evening is Sherlock Holms game night and Saturday evening is dinner at my mum's house. Sunday we are going up to London for Blake's cousin's birthday and Monday I currently have no plans. 

Have a great bank holiday weekend!! 
Happy Thursday Everyone!! 
Thank you for reading my blog!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments