Song of The Day - Monday - 4 Day week!

Morning All!
It's another Monday and another start to the week.

 Blake's jammy because he has today off because he has more holiday than I do and I only got last Friday off. Luckily I do have this Friday coming and the Monday because we are going to visit our friends that have recently moved to Wales. 

Friday was a fairly laid back day, we went up to London for about 3pm and had a nice dinner. That evening we went to see the Devin Townsend Project at the Hammersmith Apollo /o2 Hammersmith? It was an excellent evening, though I was rather achy afterwards. 

Saturday was definitely a layin day because we were super tired from the gig. We played a lot of Horizon Zero Dawn, watching Attack on Titan, a tiny bit of shopping and a visit to see my brother and sister in law and my niece.

Sunday was an extremely lazy day and we have made headway with Horizon Zero Dawn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments