Song of The Day - Friday - Let's Do This!

Happy Friday!
We have finally made it to Friday!!
I am feeling worse this morning and I am hoping to get through to the end of the day.

Last night we got down to playing some more Horizon Zero Dawn, we are slowly making our way through the world and I am really not liking the tainted machines. We also seem to be finding other machines that are a little too hard to beat until we managed to level up a little more. We will hopefully get some more in other the weekend at some point.

I do have plans over the weekend but I fear I will be too crappy to go to them, this does make me sad because I was looking forward to them. We shall see what happens.

(It seems that I had forgotten to post this earlier)


















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments