Song of The Day - Wednesday - Thank You NaNoWriMo!!

Happy Wednesday!
Good Morning Everyone!! 
It's super cold this morning and I am so glad that the train is warm this morning. 

As of yesterday evening I hit 50,000 words for Nanowrimo - National Novel Writing Month! This is my second year of Nano and my first win. last year I got to around 32,000 words and hit a brick wall, this year my brain exploded with inspiration and imagination was in overdrive. Today I am going to have a celebration day by have a nice breakfast and lunch. 

As November finishes December slips into it's place and my blog is about to explode into festive madness. Check out Cloud Zombie's Advent Calendar every day leading up to Christmas day. My film cupboard will return with a festive touch to it and my usual festive posts like Christmas Sparkles will be around all month. Keep an eye out for that!!

Today's song of the day is dedicated to NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month! 
Whether you are a Winner or not you have still come very far and achieved so much this month, keep up the awesome work!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a excellent Wednesday!

Comments