Song of The Day - Wednesday - Back to Work

Happy Wednesday!
It's sunny today but very chilly as well, my walk down to the station was brisker than I would have liked. I am back to work after a very long weekend which was much needed and I also have a double seat to myself so it's not all bad.

Yesterday I started my Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month) adventure and managed 2,510 words that evening.
Today I shall be writing whenever I can so this blog will be short and sweet so I can get on with it. Don't worry though in December you'll be getting a lot of content out of me, Cloud Zombie's Advent Calendar is on the cards and you should watch out for that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Starman - David Bowie

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you all have a lovely Wednesday!

Comments