Song of The Day - Tuesday - Cold As Balls!!

Happy Tuesday!
It's fecking cold put there this morning, the cars were all frosted over. As I'm whizzing past the fields I see that they are all white with Frost, I think we are in for a cold winter this year. 

Last night I got to play the 'stand in London Cannon Street in the cold and wait for my train to decide to turn up' game. By the time my train pulled in and I made my way home it was 8pm. I was fairly grumpy last night after that and a late dinner, I also had a bath to try and cheer myself up and relax myself a little after a long day.

I am nearly at 50,000! Today I hope to Smash it and it the target. My novel is not over by a long shot though and I fear I want to go back and add stuff at the beginning. 

The Song comes from the land of I'm not sure if this song is supposed to be serious or a comedy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

Comments