Song of The Day - Tuesday - Happy Nanowrimo!


Happy Tuesday and 1st November!
Also Happy Nanowrimo! 

Halloween long weekend was great fun and last night was a busy one for trick or treaters. I sat on a chair next to the door with a bowl of sweets, a 50 box of mini Haribo packets and a large tub of assorted sweets were gone in around 2 and a half hours.

My mum visited and we had a few Halloween treats and chatted, then we watched Scream and had a fee drinks. That was Halloween! 

Today is the 1st of November and that means Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month) has started and those of you who are joining in this year good luck with getting to 50,000 words by the end of November. I a participating again this year and hope to hit target but that is yet to see, I shall be starting my adventure this afternoon. Because of this my blog content will be a little low due to myself trying to compete in Nanowrimo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Soul II Soul - Back To Life

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope that you all have an excellent Tuesday!

Comments