Song of The Day - Friday - Remembrance Day

Happy Friday!
It has been a long slog to Friday but we got here in the end. 

It is Remembrance Day today, I have a crocheted poppy and a wrist band. Lloyds of London is putting on a service for Remembrance Day and I will be lucky enough to watch today. It is a great service usually and hopefully I'll get a spot to watch this year.

Well yesterday I hit 20,784 in word count for Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month) and I hope by the end of the weekend I will hit the half way point to 50,000 words but we shall see. 

Tonight there will hopefully be wine because it's been a very long week and I want to celebrate getting to the 20,000s. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope that you have a awesome Friday and an Epic Weekend!

Comments