Song of The Day - Wednesday - More Delays

Happy Wednesday!
I didn't sleep particularly well last night and have been faced with maybe being late to work due to my train being delayed by congestion and other fun things. Let's see how this pans out shall we. 

Last night was not very exciting, Blake has now started the Fallout 4 expansion packs and seems to be back in his element. We had ready meals for dinner due to the shopping being delivered later than I wanted to eat dinner. 

Tonight is the final of The Great British Bake Off and I will be going cake shopping for this evening at lunchtime. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr

Thank you for reading my blog!!
I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Comments