Song of The Day - Thursday - Last Day of Work!

Happy Thursday!
I'm super happy this morning since it is the last day of the working week for me. I am not back to work until 2nd November and I'm so happy for the time off. 

Last night was the final of The Great British Bake Off and it was quite an exciting end to the show. Sadly the BBC has lost the rights to Bake Off and it is going to Channel 4. The series they make might be good but we will have to wait and see for that one.

Tonight I have the house to myself so I shall be working on my Halloween costume because it's not even remotely finished and the party is on Saturday. I will have to pull my finger out and get cracking as soon as I get in from work, it's going to be a late one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Werewolf Women Of The SS - Rob Zombie

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a lovely Thursday!

Comments