Song of The Day - Friday - TFIF!

Happy Friday!!!
It's quite chilly this morning and I was glad to get on the train. I'm still super coldy today and I am determined to get through this day. 

Last night we got a takeaway for dinner in the form of Indian food. It arrived supper late so we were super hungry by the time it arrived. We watched the new Red Dwarf and the second episode of Zapped while eating dinner.

My plans for the weekend are too get the house cleaning and ready for Halloween, get my costume more or less finished and plan my Halloween baking. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
28 Days Later Theme

Thanks for reading my blog!
I hope you have an awesome Friday and am Epic weekend!

Comments