Song of The Day - Tuesday - Kill Me Now

Happy Tuesday!

I am in so much pain right now and didn't sleep too well because of the wisdom tooth currently trying to burrow out of my gum. The other half was brilliant and drove me down to the station because I got up so late due to no sleep. 

Last night I had ice cream and Archer, I thought it might sooth my gums and cheer me up but alas it didn't last long.
This morning I am feeling super tired and not very motivated to actually go to work. I'm on the train and I would not go to London to hang out on my own, so I might as well go to work. 

Sorry for the short post and whiny content, hopefully tomorrow will be better. 

Let's See how today goes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a lovely Tuesday! 

Comments