Song of The Day - Monday - Another Weekend Down, Another Monday

Morning All!
I'm awake again despite not wanting to get out of bed at all this morning. It seems to be a very nice day despite the summer slipping slowly into the autumn. 

This weekend was not a very eventful one at all. We played games, watched films and drank a whole lot of tea. I do enjoy a cup of tea while watching films and TV as well as playing computer games. 

 Oh and I also baked banana bread that didn't bake the way I wanted, it still tastes good but they didn't rise as much as I would have liked. 

I have a whole lot of plans for this week as well as going to work of course. I have more writing to do (for the blog and for myself), I have recipes to plan for autumn and Halloween, Halloween costumes to plan and start working on and housework to do. 

Now let's get this week started!! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you for reading my blog, it means a lot to me. 
I hope that Monday treats you well

Comments