Song of The Day - Friday - Sleepy Friday

Happy Friday!!
It's a little cooler today and the sky is looking dull and angry, I think it wants to rain. 

Last night Blake and I went to visit friends. We ate fish and chips, watched Pen and Teller and ate Haribo. It was great to spend some time with them and see what they had been up to. We got to bed pretty latest because I like to wind down before bed especially since we'd be out.

This morning I am super tired and I am feeling a little fluy, I'm hoping today is kind to me and that I can get through it quickly.
 
Sunday we have a family party to go to in London, hopefully the weather is nice for their party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The day:
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope that you have an awesome Friday and an epic weekend!! 

Comments