Thursday Thoughts

It's Thursday again, let's what my stream of consciousness is like this week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do the expensive ice lollies only come in packs of three?
It's an odd number.



Why do people use hands free kits when they don't need to be hands free? Also way do the hold the phone up to their face anyway and shout into it?

How long is the countdown in the final countdown?

Why can't there be a TV package where I can have the cartoon channels and the normal everyday channels? Does it look like I watch sport? IS being able to watch cartoons in the morning too much to ask?


Everything is about RimWorld for me at the moment, my partner new this when he decided to buy it for me and I'm not sure if he is regretting it or not. Think of it payback for Fallout, Skyrim and Bloodborn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!


Comments