Song of The Day - Wednesday - Full of Eeerrgh

Happy Wednesday!
I am full of yuck, ewww and why does everything make me dizzy?! At least it's Wednesday. 

Last night on my train journey home I began to feel incredibly ill,  my body began to ache, my face hurt and I began to feel dizzy. Once off the train I got in the cat and just covered mu eyes because the light was making me feel worse. I could barely doing anything last night unless the main light was switched off. 
I was very ill in the middle of the night and slept (if you can call it sleep) for the rest of the night sitting up. This morning I am not really feeling much better but I am still going to work, let's see how this pans out. Wish me luck! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a better Wednesday than I am about to have. 


Comments