Song of The Day - Wednesday - Picnic Lady

Happy Wednesday!
Incredibly late night due to RimWorld playing / staying up for the other half to get in. Today will be a very long Caffeine fuelled day! 

The lady next to me is not only encroaching into my seat, she seems to be having a full picnic while watching some sort of drama on her ipad. 

I am really getting into RimWorld, we decided to wait until next payday until we get No Man's Sky so we could see if the review were what we hoped.  Though RimWorld is Early access it still has the charm that Prison Architect has. I love all the different modes you can have and you can even create your own scenarios to play under. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog! 
I hope you all have an excellent Wednesday! 


Comments