Song of The Day - Thursday - Train Delays HOOOOOOO!!!

Happy Thursday!
And a very good morning to you all!! 
Despite train delays and the usual fuckery I'm in a pretty good mood today, I'm still feeling crappy but I am not going to let that stop me get through the day.

Last night I took a chance and decided to give Terra Nova a go on Netflix. I was not disappointed because time travel, Dinosaurs and living with Dinosaurs!! 
Yes I am easily pleased. 

Tonight I may be finishing off the spontaneous baking I started last night, I started making an apple cobbler. I shall continue it tonight with a few added things I shall get today. This should be a nice treat after dinner. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you all have an excellent Thursday! 

Comments