Song of The Day - Friday - Looks Like We Made It

Good morning all!
I got to the station in good form today and I'm speeding to London on the train now. There is more people on the train today that think suitcases and bags deserve their own seats. 

I had an excellent time last night with my family, we had an impromptu dinner with a few drinks. My uncle goes back home tomorrow and I probably won't see him till next year, we may see him tonight again at the pub but it was nice to be able to sit down and talk to him. 

Next week I have holiday to take until Friday, I am back to work that day because I couldn't get that day off. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you for reading my blog! 
I hope that you all have an awesome Friday and an epic weekend! 

Comments