Thursday thoughts

Happy Thursday and welcome to the place where I air my random thoughts I have had over the past week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why does caffeine keep me awake even though I had said caffeine in the morning?


Why are there only Pidgeys and Rattatas near where I live when I go out to play Pokemon Go?

Why did a Buddhist monk come up to me and offer me peace and harmony and then ask me for money? This happened this morning by the train station.

Why do people always try to talk to me even though I have huge headphones on my head and ears?

Why is the world falling apart rapidly and we are putting idiots in charge of it that will just make it worse?




Comments

Post a Comment

Leave Cloud Zombie a comment . . .