Song of The Day - Tuesday - Another Day, Another Short Train

Happy Tuesday all!
The train is short again this morning and that means I do not get a window seat and we are crammed in like cattle. I hope they don't do this for tye whole summer, especially since they are stopping trains from calling at certain stations for about a week.

Last night I got to adult in the form of the weekly food shop, yes kids that is what you have to look forward to as an adult.
We got home around 9pm since I think we may have spent far to long in the entertainment section, we had an incredibly late dinner because of this but Blake got a new ps4 controller so fair enough.

I have been working on my Musical Mondays articles and hopefully they will be up to scratch come Monday. The first musical is Hair. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have an excellent Tuesday! 

Comments