Song of The Day - Thursday - I'm Alive! ... Well Sort of

Morning All!
Don't worry about sending out a search party because I am back and alive almost. I have been spending the days rotating between the bedroom and the living room because when it gets to hot in one room because sun has been shining on that side of the house I have to seek another room with a fan to try and sleep in. I am going back to work today and I can get through to the weekend which is on the other side of Thursday. 

I had an excellent time at Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016 in London!!  I returned with a lot of Star Wars swag including a BB8 balloon!!! I will post an article on my adventures at Star Wars Celebration some point next week because I haven't wanted to sit down at a computer let alone write. 

In an aid to try and cheer myself up I have been watching monster films while laying in bed with my newly bought Rancor soft toy to keep me company. I watched two films, the most recent Godzilla film and Pacific Rim. Godzilla is great but it focuses on the human element too much and we get drawn away from the fight to see some woman crying about her husband or something. Pacific Rim does exactly what it says on the tin, giant robots hitting kaiju for 2 hours and 11 minutes. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading as always!  I hope that you have an excellent Thursday!! 

Comments