Song of The Day - Thursday - I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost!

Happy Thursday!
Good Morning Everyone!
It seems that the sun has returned to us again this morning, let's see how long it lasts today shall we. 

Last night I went to the cinema, annoyingly the traffic was utter balls and caused a little stress to get there in time for the showing. Even though we were running late Blake still thought it was the best idea to park in the furthest space from the actual cinema. We went to see the new Ghostbusters film which was excellent, a review will be up will be up later because I am that excited about it!!

Since tonight is our free evening I will be having an early night because I am super tired this week and haven't recovered from Monday's kaiju night. Tomorrow we are having a Sherlock Holms night, last time it was cancelled because our friends that were coming had a car accident and we thought we would leave it that time around.  Our friends are doing OK, a little physical therapy and a few other doctor visits and they are slowly on the mend. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
 Thank you for reading my blog as usual, it means a lot to me that you like it. I hope you all have an excellent Thursday! 

Comments