Song of The Day - Monday - Walking On Sunshine

Morning All!
I'm super tired today because I didn't sleep too well, but I'm super excited that it's beautiful sunshine today. This is what we have been waiting for!! 

My weekend has been super busy and awesome! We had a friend over to visit over the weekend, a double birthday party, we also drank and ate far too much. The party went very well and we were very surprised that the weather stayed as nice as it was, we had a little rain at the start but that was it.

Next weekend is going to be a busy one, I have family coming to visit from Ireland and I have a friends wedding to go Sunday. We also are going to Star Wars Celebration Europe the weekend after in London, come say hi if you spot me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my blog and have an awesome day!

Comments