Song of The Day - Wednesday - Post Download Festival Depression


Happy Wednesday!
I am back from holiday, back from Download and back to work. Boooo! 
I was up extra early this morning as well so I could get myself and my stuff ready for the rest of the week, I also had to leave earlier so I could buy my ticket of commuting. 

I do have a little bit of post Download Festival depression, coming back to the real world can be a real drag. At some point I shall put up a Download Festival blog so sorry tight. There will be no film reviews today because I have been living in a field for a week and have not had time to write. 

The first day back at work is always a long day for me and usually by the end of it I feel like I have never been away. On the bright side I only have 3 days this week and 3 days next week. I have the 23rd and 24th off because it is my birthday on the 23rd and there is no way I am working on my birthday. 
Let's do this! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments