Song of The Day - Monday - Back to The Grind

Morning!
Sadly my 4 day Birthday has ended and I am back on the train to work. Despite going to bed early enough I am feeling the usual Monday tiredness. 

My birthday went well despite the whole EU Referendum thing, I have had a mostly social media blackout because I just didn't want to deal with people squabbling about it and it was making me angry. 

Despite all that I made a Biscoff biscuits ice cream cake, ate a lot of takeaway food (KFC, Chinese), had friends and family over, Visited Colchester Zoo, watched Zombie films and ate a whole lot of sugar. Also as I received The Sims 4 Dine Out for my birthday I played a whole lot of that as well.
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a great Monday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:





Comments