Song of The Day - Wednesday - Happy Star Wars Day and May The Fourth Be With You

Good Morning!
Happy May Fourth!  
It's a beautiful day today and I managed to find my rain jacket this morning, so no more heavy winter coat for me. #Adulting 

Last night I got a lot of blog content writing done, I actually did what I set out to do in the evening! This weekend I will have to write mega loads because I am away for a fee days next week and I still want to post content. 

I didn't sleep too well last night for some unknown reason and I am feeling it this morning, it's going to be a two cups of tea kind of morning and maybe something sugary.

As it is may the fourth I may convince Blake to watch a Star Wars film, as my brother in law put it though "Star Wars Day is Every Day!" 

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a fantastic Star Wars filled day! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:




Comments