Song of The Day - Tuesday - Rise of The Crap App

Good Morning!
Sorry about the badly set out format, Blogger was not working this morning (for me anyway) and this is why I have to use the crappy app without a template. This will be edited in time.

It's a damp day today but still humid, I'm hoping that the sun will come back by Thursday because that is when I'm off to Brighton for the Fringe festival.

On my usual walk to the station the last two days I have been almost ill from a stench coming from someone's black bin bags in their garden. The smell coming from the bag smells like some sort of rotten fish or something, both times I have found myself retching and almost vomiting. I dearly hope that they put that bag out for the rubbish man tomorrow, I will have to go another way round tomorrow to avoid the stench.

Well we did it, we finished Uncharted 3 finally last night and now we wait for Uncharted 4 to arrive.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a great Tuesday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Romeo - Basement Jaxx
https://youtu.be/x2wUbgAAydY

Comments