Song of The Day - Thursday - Enter The Thursday

Good Morning!
We actually walked to the station today and we left more or less on time, go us!
Let's see how well we do tomorrow. 

Last night I got into a little bit of vanilla Minecraft, I have been meaning to play some but I just haven't had the chance recently. I need to find some challenges to spice things up a bit within the Minecraft world. 

Today I made myself mixed fruit compote and yoghurt to take with me for breakfast today, it will give me something to look forward to when I get to work. 

Again I am sorry for the lack of content this week, I have been on holiday and I didn't get time to write anything. I should have a full week of content next 2 weeks and then I am on holiday again (I'm going to Download Festival) and I will have no access really to daily blog. I will have to plan out something for that week. 

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a lovely Thursday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments