Song of The Day - Thursday - Hay fever Fun Times!

Good Morning!
Another beautiful day today, I didn't even feel the need to wear my rain coat this morning because it was so nice. 

I'm hoping that the weekend will be nice so that I can enjoy the sunshine a little more, the walk to the station, in between the offices and lunchtime is not enough.

Last night was not that exciting, the other half is ill and now either has hay fever or a cold, he was a sneezy snot monster. We went up to bed early since he wasn't feeling well, I put on some YouTube videos on to cheer him up. Hopefully tonight he will feel better but let's see how it goes. 
Thank you for reading my blog! 
Have an excellent Thursday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments