Song of The Day - Monday - Monday Ho!

Morning All!
We actually got up on time this morning, I know I think I deserve an applause. I also got to the station 10 minutes before my train time and I got a window seat. Go me!

We had a quiet weekend mostly with a little stop to hang out with friends on Saturday evening. I finally got around to playing Minecraft Story Mode by Telltale games, I really enjoyed playing the first episode and can't wait to see what happens next. I also played a little on the Revenge of The C-Team Minecraft modpack.

As it is the release of Star Wars Episode 7 on download I will be watching that tonight with a few people. 

I am hoping that this week will be a little better, I might be able to get a little more writing done as well as the jobs I have piling up on my list. 
Thank you for reading my blog, have an excellent Monday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

It's one of those sort of days!

Comments