Tag Tuesday - The Book Tag

Today I am going to do a question and answer tag in the form of The Book Tag, I thought it would be fun and you could learn a few things about the woman that spouts crap at you everyday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I usually like reading in bed, there is nothing like curling up with a good book especially when it is cold outside. I can escape to a place far away from the cold weather and into my imagination.
 
2) Bookmark or random or random piece of paper?
I use both depending if my bookmark is already in another book at the time.
 
3) Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc?
I usually like to stop at the end of the right page if the sentence ends there so I know when I open it again I start on the left page, if that makes sense.
 
4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
There usually is a cup of tea involved in the mix, I tend to get cold fingers in the winter when I read.
 
5) Can you read while listening to music or watching TV?
Not really, I find it distracts me from concentrating on what's going on in my book.
 
6) One book at a time or several at once?
I have read several at a time and still do every so often if I don't want a certain book to end.
 
7) Reading at home or everywhere?
I think that's the beauty about reading, you can do it anywhere you want and most people will leave you alone.
 
8) Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Always in my head, I'm not good at reading out loud and it gives my anxiety if I do.
 
9) Do you read ahead or skip pages?
What's the point of reading the book if you read ahead or skip pages? I would never do that unless the book told me to like a choose your own adventure book would.
 
10) Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
It cannot always be helped, a neat looking book is an unloved book to me.
 
11) Do you write in books?
I do not but I have know people to write something in the first page if it was bought as a present.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading.
 

Comments