Song of The Day - Wednesday - After Gig Sleepiness

Happy Wednesday!
Sorry it's a little late today I had a gig last night and I didn't get to sleep till after 1am. It took me a while to wake up and get my head organised before getting out of bed plus the other half has come down with a cold needed a layin while he could actually do it. 

Last night was awesome and I will put up a post at some point this week of my adventures of Tuesday. Coheed and Cumbria were everything I wanted them to be and more, that's another band ticked off the to see list (but of course not permanently) and I'm looking forward to Download in June. 

Today is going to be a bit of a lazy day filled with the usual tea and cat cuddles, of course there will also be film watching, naps and game playing. 

I'll be back tomorrow at the normalish time with a full line up of posts.
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a great Wednesday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments