Song of The Day - Tuesday - Tea and Star Wars Battlefront

Good Morning All!!
I have had a much better nights sleep and I'm ready to face the world, well at least ready to face London. I have the day off today and tomorrow because I am off see Coheed and Cumbria tonight in Kentish town. 

This morning we are drinking tea and I'm watching Blake flail about while playing Emperor Palpatine, the game seems to keep putting him as this particular character. The music all makes everything I do that much epic-er, I do love Star Wars. 

We were very efficient last night and ordered to deliver this morning so we don't have to worry about it for the rest of the week. The delivery man liked Blake's Ministry of Silly walks (Monty Python) t-shirt but told Blake that he is much to young to remember it, Blake's family love Monty python and I don't think that they would have gotten away with not watching the tv series or the films. 

I'm off to finish my tea, thank you for reading my blog. I hope you all have an excellent Tuesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments